NewswireToday Leading Press Releases & Newswire Distribution Service
“We are excited about our new .NET Client Portal product because our customers will benefit through increased process efficiency in the secure transfer of data with their clients, accelerating workflow in both single and multi-office accounting firms.” said Howard Brown, President & CTO, Doc.It.
The new Doc.It .NET Client Portal has been designed to enhance Doc.It’s ongoing “paperless partner” objective to help customers improve efficiency in processing repetitive and time-consuming tasks, resulting in reduced engagement costs and superior client service.
The features of the new Doc.It .NET Client Portal include:
• A fully-integrated Web Portal that allows users to move files from the various modules of the Doc.It Suite into the Client Portals;
• Quick setup of Client Portals through pre-configured folder templates;
• Secure exchange of files of any type and any size with clients;
• Auto-email notification to the firm or client when files are uploaded.
• Multi-Company support with a single Client logon.
• Multi-office support for all business entities through one centrally-located Web Portal;
• On-site hosting for improved security and regulatory compliance.
• Explorer-like interface within the web browser for an intuitive client experience.
Doc.It, with over 8,500 users, is the leading provider of practice-wide document management and archiving solutions. Doc.It® Suite’s best-of-breed tools and best practices will improve your firm’s processes by managing the flow of documents from every source through work-in-progress and publishing to the Doc.It Archive. The Doc.It® Suite includes:
• Doc.It® .NET Client Portal
• Doc.It® Archive
• Doc.It® WorkFlow Manager
• Doc.It® Binder
• Doc.It® Publisher
• Doc.It® Scan and Form Recognition
• Doc.It® PDF Editor
• Doc.It® Tax and Accounting Software Integration
It is the right time to investigate. Contact Doc.It® and schedule an informative webinar demo and experience the technology that over 8,500 accountants use to make their firms more profitable. Experience what it is like to work in a paperless practice, register online for a free webinar demo at doc-it.com or call 888-693-6248 x1.